Monday, September 15, 2008

22 Weeks!

Today marks a really important date in my pregnancy, the magic 22 weeks. At this point if something were to go wrong James would be viable outside of the womb (did I mention we are naming the baby James Martin?). It would be far from ideal if our little guy decided to make an appearance this early but it is somewhat comforting to know that if he did there is at least a possibility with some serious medical intervention he'd be okay. So needless to say we've been waiting for this magic date for, I don't know, say the 18 weeks I've known I was pregnant!

In other news we got a TON OF STUFF from some wonderful friends of ours (thanks Jim and Inge-Marie). We have a great crib to setup, a huge amount of clothing, a jumperoo and some other miscellaneous items. We are so excited to be well on our way to being ready (as ready as one can be I guess) for this little guy!

I promise to post pictures soon...

1 comment:

KatelynWaite said...

YES, pictures would be good :)