Monday, October 13, 2008

Let the double digit countdown begin!

That's right people, less than 100 days left in this pregnancy (assuming I don't have the baby late...I don't even want to consider that a possibility). All is going well with me and Rob (and James of course). I have blood tests in two weeks and while I'm there I'll be getting my Rhogam shot.

In other news we have picked a family practice to bring James to. Rob checked it out the other day and had a very positive experience so thankfully we can cross that off the list. We can also cross putting together/cleaning the crib, dresser/changing table, and the glider! It was a very productive weekend with nursery furniture! Speaking of being productive Kelly Jo (with some supporting help from Julie) hand made all of my shower invites for my first shower and they are out in the mail! I will have to get a picture from Kelly so I can post it on the blog, they looked amazing in the picture she showed me, I have no idea what I would do without Kelly =)

Still on the to do list...
Put clothes away in the dresser
Pick a Cord Blood company (any suggestions would be greatly appreciated)
Paint the nursery
Hang nursery decorations

That's all for now folks!

2 comments:

Candi said...

CONGRATS on less than 100 days!!! We are using CBR for our cord blood. They are very personable.

Suzi said...

Hi! Please email me at pinkvanillacupcakesblog@gmail.com!

You won my giveaway! Woo hoo!

http://pinkvanillacupcakesreviews.blogspot.com/